a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Monday, July 17, 2017

Thank You


Hope you had a pleasant summer weekend.
The rain here seems to have finally moved on
and we have had some lovely blue skies.

Whenever I have orders to package, I always include a handmade thank you card. This one is stamped with a Sparrow (what else?) that I had carved a number of years ago. I print each card on re-cycled stock with VersaFine ink. I've tried block printing inks but I'm not very good at getting an even coat. Practice, practice and practice.

It is very gratifying to have sales whether they be from on-line, stores or craft shows. The support for things Handmade is quite wonderful and reassuring. Certainly when I spend so much time in the studio working, I have no idea if there are others who will like what I do and want to purchase it. So I am always so grateful when a design meets with approval.

Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment